- Expand the More menu.
Select the Replication Jobs menu item.
The Admin Console displays.
In the Jobs section, click Create
The Create New Replication Job page displays. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
In the Jobs section, type the name for the job in the
- In the Jobs section, type the description for the job in the Description field.
- In the Payload section, click Select.
- Navigate the repository and click Add to the right of each branch of the repository that you want to include in the payload. This is the content that will be replicated (copied) when the job is run.
- Click OK.
- In the Transfer Target section, click Select.
- Navigate the Transfer Target Groups and click Select to the right of the desired target.
Click OK.Note: Out of the box, one target group, Default Group, is available. Use the repository browser to create additional target groups (Data Dictionary > Transfers > Transfer Target Group). A rule defined on the Default Group transfer target folder specializes the type of any folder created within it. Refer to Setting up replication jobs.
- Select the Schedule job check box, then enter the date and time the job is to run. Specify the repeat period for this job.
Select the Enabled check box.
Note: You must enable a replication job for it to be run.
Click Create Job.
The job created appears highlighted in the Jobs list. The job details appear on the right side of the page.