In the following scenario, you want to use some marketing content in a technical document. However, the marketing content is in PDF format only. To use the text, define a transformation rule that converts content to a different format.
- Navigate to the Drafts space in Project Voodoo. From the More Actions menu, select Manage Content Rules.
- Click Create Rule.
Complete Step One using the following information.
- Select Name contains value as the Condition.
Type *.pdf as the condition
In Step Two, set the action as follows:
- Select Transform and copy content as the Action.
- Select Plain Text as the action value.
Select the Drafts space as the
Enter the following details in Step Three:
- Specify Items are created or enter this folder as the Type.
- Type Transform PDFs as the Title.
- Click Finish to complete the wizard.
Now you can upload a file to exercise the rule.
Click Add Content in the
Drafts space header, then browse to and select
any PDF file available on your computer.
When the message confirming the upload displays, uncheck
Modify all properties when this page closes and
click OK. The Drafts space
now contains two new documents: the PDF file and the text version of