The Node Browser is a debugging aid that allows you to browse the raw Alfresco repository structure. This feature is intended for developers responsible for customizing the application.
This is a read-only feature with basic search capability.
- In the toolbar, click (Administration Console).
- Click Node Browser.
- On the Alfresco Node Browser page, click the store of interest. Each store is an area of the repository and within each store, the nodes of that store are organized hierarchically. The node displayed is the root node of the selected store.
Search the selected store, as needed:
- Select the search type: noderef, xpath, lucene, selectnodes.
- Enter the search criteria in the field provided.
- Click Search.
- Click Close to return to the Administration Console.