The New User Wizard enables you to create a new user, creating the user’s home space at the same time.
Only an Administrator can create a user.
- In the toolbar, click (Administration Console).
- Click Manage System Users.
- In the space header, click Create User.
- In Step One, Person Properties, enter information about the user being created and click Next.
In Step Two, User Properties, provide user information and click
The password is case sensitive. You must provide a Home Space Name to create the user's home space.
In Step Three, Summary, check that all information entered is
correct and click Finish.
To view the new user, use the search feature in the Users pane or click Show All.
- Click Close to return to the Administration Console.