Info and options
The info includes the file location and name, version number, the user who last modified the file, and the date/time of the modification. An icon to the left of these shows the file type.
Above this info is a link to return to the document library.
With the options you can:
- Click to download a file.
- Click to like a file. You can click it again to unlike it.
- Click to favorite a file. You can click it again to unfavorite it.
- Click to comment on a file. When you've entered your comment click Add Comment.
- Click to share a file. You can copy a link or share it directly on social media.
The preview options depend on what kind of file you're previewing.
A video preview has standard video playback controls.
- Download the file in its original format or as a PDF.
- Click to share a link to the file, and even select to Link to current page.
- Click to search for text within the file.
Comments are beneath the preview. Here you can add a comment, as well as edit and delete comments you've added.
The comment list displays the 10 most recent comments. Click previous (<<) and next (>>) to see more comments.back to top
Actions and details list
- Document Actions - All actions available for the file.
- Tags - Tags associated with the item. Click to display the Edit Properties page. On this page click Select beneath the Tags label to edit the tags. You can add and remove existing tags, and create new tags.
- Share - Select and copy this link to share it with others.
- Properties - Click to edit the properties of the file.
- Sync - Displays information about content that has been synchronized with your Alfresco One account.
- Tasks - Displays tasks that this file is included in. The profile picture of the user who started the task and the task type are shown. Click to start a new task for this file, and click a task description to view the task.
- Version History - Displays previous versions. Click to upload a new version, to replace the current version with a previous version, to download a previous version, or to view previous version properties.