The authentication configuration examples adopt the following structured approach:
- Decide the authentication chain composition (required subsystem types, instance names, order of precedence) and express this in the alfresco-global.properties file.
- For each subsystem instance:
- Locate the properties files for its subsystem type. These properties files define the configurable properties for that subsystem type and their default values.
- Create a folder named after the subsystem instance under the extension folders.
- Copy the properties files into your new folder.
- Edit the properties files to record the required configuration of the subsystem instance.