Uninstalling Alfresco on Windows
Stop the Alfresco server using different processes, such as
servicerun.bat through the Application Manager
The Alfresco server has successfully stopped.
Run uninstall.exe from your Alfresco installation directory.
The installer prompts you to confirm the uninstallation of Alfresco and all its modules.
The Alfresco uninstall window appears and the uninstall process starts.
Uninstalling Alfresco on Linux
- Alfresco is installed using the installer/ setup wizard.
- Alfresco is installed at /opt/alfresco-x.x.x.
- Alfresco service is created.
- Installed the X Window System and a graphical desktop environment.
Navigate to the directory where Alfresco is installed.
For example, the default location is /opt/alfresco-x.x.x.
Launch the uninstall binary file.
You will see the Question window.
Click Yes to continue with uninstalling Alfresco.
If you do not want to uninstall Alfresco, click No.
The Setup window displays the progress bar for uninstalling Alfresco.
- After the uninstall process is complete, click OK to close the window.