Alfresco Content Services for iOS 2.5
- Enhanced integration with Microsoft Office apps. You can now:
- Open Alfresco Content Services files straight from Microsoft Office apps then edit them and save them back to Alfresco Content Services
- Create a new file in an Office app and save it to Alfresco Content ServicesSee Using content with other apps
- The app has been renamed to Alfresco Content Services mobile app so you'll see some language changes and improvements throughout the app
- For administrators who are customizing the app, improved support for pagination on iOS devices
- Numerous bug-fixes to improve your experience
Alfresco Mobile for iOS 2.4
- New Sync Content action. Sync individual files and folders and view them offline in the Synced Content tab, see Synced content
- Alfresco administrators can access full documentation to set up customized profiles so that different users have different menus and access options.
- Enhanced privacy requiring you to give Alfresco access to your device's features such as camera and microphone before they're used. This is in line with new Apple guidelines.
- Some MDM providers now configure Alfresco values automatically, see Connect to Alfresco from MDM services.
Alfresco Mobile for iOS 2.3
- Greater security with Passcode Lock and Touch ID - Security in Alfresco Content Services mobile app
Alfresco Mobile for iOS 2.2
- Use profiles that your Alfresco Administrator has set up - Account settings
- Choose which menu options you see for each account - Account settings
- Search for files, folders, sites, and people - Finding content and Searching
- See site members and view and contact other users - Viewing and contacting users
- View content in a grid layout - Using Alfresco Content Services mobile app
- Simplified account settings - Account settings and Settings