- Android OS version 4.0 (IceCream Sandwich) and above is required to run applications built with the SDK (API level 14 and above).
- The Android Developer's kit (ADK) is required to build applications that use the SDK. You can download the latest ADK from the Android Developer's site. It is recommended that you use the latest version of the ADK.
- Java 1.7+ is required to build the SDK from source code. You can download it from the Oracle download site To check your installed version, open a command prompt and type: java -version.
- Maven 3.2.1+ is required to build SDK from source code. You can download it from the Maven download site You can configure Maven using instructions on the Maven website. To check your installed version, open a command prompt and type: mvn -version.
- Android Maven plugin must be version 3.8.1 or higher. You can find the latest version here.
- You will require a GitHub account and git available from the command line. Git is used to check out source code from the Alfresco GitHub repository.
You are here
Sending feedback to the Alfresco documentation team