What's new in 1.4?
- A Mac OS X target build has been added (and scripts have been updated accordingly). The Mac OS X target is built by default, along with the other targets, by build_library.sh.
- Model Definition service added.
- Some methods now use instancetype. instancetype means you have to return an instance of the class the initializer is defined in, "id" is a lot more generic, you can return anything, so instancetype is a little safer.
- Samples directory has been removed.
- HelloRepo has been removed.
What's new in 1.3.1?
- Bug fixes.
- No API changes.
What's new in 1.3?
- Upgrades to the PersonService in order to update Person profile information.
- Upgrade to the Person class to add suport for additional properties such as email, address, telephone number and so on.
- An upgrade to the SiteService to support listing of site members.
- Support for managing Workflow (JBPM and Activiti).
- Getting and setting document and folder favorites.
- Version Service API has been extended.
- Documentation and tutorials updated.
What was new in 1.2?
This version was not released.
What was new in 1.1?
- New methods to provide a stream-based alternative to file-based methods for creating, retrieving and updating content.
- New class AlfrescoContentStream to encapsulate stream parameters.
- AlfrescoKeywordSearchOptions now includes a property (includeAll) and methods to allow a search to encompass both content and method data.
- Site object has been enhanced to include support for membership and favorites.
- Site service now has methods to deal with site membership and favorite sites.
- The version string in AlfrescoConstants has been updated to NSString * const kAlfrescoSDKVersion = @"1.1.0";
- Any data cached in the session can now be cleared with the clear method.
- New error codes have been introduced. See table.
- AlfrescoRequest now allows the canceling of long running tasks.
- AlfrescoLog has been developed to include the concept of log levels.
- All SDK model objects are now serializable.
- The new AlfrescoFileManager has been provided to provide abstract access to the file system.