If you have purchased a multi-tenant license, you must sign in as the default administrator user and perform the minimum configuration after installation. However, this configuration is not required for the 30-day trial or standard installation as it is not multi-tenant.
To use the full capabilities of Alfresco Process Services, you should create a tenant and add users to that tenant. This allows the use of user groups and enables auto-completion of user names.
- In your web browser, go to the Alfresco Process Services application:
The first time you do this, you will see the Login panel.
- Log in as the default administrator user, firstname.lastname@example.org using the password admin.
- Click the Identity management tile.
- From the menu, click Tenants.
- Click Create tenant.
- Provide a name for the tenant and click Save.
When you create users, you can specify your new tenant name.