1. Alfresco Administrator creates security controls in the Alfresco Admin Tools (Security Controls > Configure) - the classification security group is predefined.
2. Alfresco Administrator assigns security clearance level to a user in the Alfresco Admin Tools (Security Controls > Assign).
4. User selects to classify a file, record, folder, or category.
5. User selects security classification and/or security marks.
6. The classified item is only seen by those with the required security clearance.
7. Users reclassify the item as required, following the Downgrade Schedule or Declassification Schedule where appropriate.