- Specific functionality (“How should this button work?”)
- Broken functionality (”I pressed this button and X should have happened, but I saw Y”)
- Broken public API calls
- Installation, upgrades, and configuration of Alfresco product solutions in customer environments
All of this is covered by your subscription.
- Build applications on top of Alfresco products
- Design and architect your Alfresco Digital Business Platform project
- Incorporate best practice advice
- Help identify issues that are intertwined with custom code before handing off to Support
Alfresco consultants work on a per day basis and their services must be purchased separately from the subscription. Alfresco Partner consultants are arranged and billed through the Partner. You can arrange consulting hours through your normal Alfresco sales channel. If in doubt, please use email@example.com.
- Give an overview of the Alfresco products
- Allow features and functionality to be tested in a safe environment
- Prepare your team for your implementation
Alfresco trainers have all completed an examination in the course presented, and will be happy to work with you to make sure your team have the training they need to be successful. The Training team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.