The Items list in the browsing pane provides the following options for filtering the rows displayed in the current list:
- Displays all list items
- Recently Added
- Displays the list items created in the past seven days
- Recently Modified
- Displays the list items modified in the past seven days
- Created by Me
- Displays the list items created by the current user
In the browsing pane click the list you want to view.
The main view displays the selected list in its entirety. Where the list contains more items than can be displayed on a single page, navigation links become enabled at the top and bottom of the list. The number in bold indicates your current page. Click a page number to display a specific page. Use the previous (<<) and next (>>) links to move forward and backward through multiple pages of items.
- Use the Previous and Next links, or select the desired page number to navigate between the pages of list items.
In the Items list click the view
representing the list items you want to display.
The current list displays only the list items that correspond to the selection.
- In the table click a column headings to sort the results by that column.