Browse to the Support
Portal, and download the following files:
alfresco-googledocs-repo-3.1.x.amp This AMP contains the Google Docs functionality that is applied to the core repository. The AMP should be applied to the tomcat/webapps/alfresco directory. alfresco-googledocs-share-3.1.x.amp This AMP file contains the additional Google Docs functionality that is applied to an existing Alfresco Share user interface. The AMP should be applied to the tomcat/webapps/share directory.
- Change into the root of the Alfresco Content Services installation directory. Directories specified in the following procedures are relative to this directory.
- Move the alfresco-googledocs-repo-3.1.x.amp file to the amps directory.
- Move the alfresco-googledocs-share-3.1.x.amp file to the amps_share directory.
- Stop the Alfresco Content Services server.
- Delete the tomcat\webapps\alfresco and tomcat\webapps\share folders in the installation directory.
Use the Module Management Tool (MMT) to install the AMP files.
java -jar <installLocation>\bin\alfresco-mmt.jar install <installLocation>\amps\alfresco-googledocs-repo-3.1.x.amp <installLocation>\tomcat\webapps\alfresco.war
java -jar <installLocation>\bin\alfresco-mmt.jar install <installLocation>\amps_share\alfresco-googledocs-share-3.1.x.amp <installLocation>\tomcat\webapps\share.war
Alternatively, if your installation is running in the Tomcat application server, you can use the <installLocation>\bin\apply_amps command to apply all AMP files that are located in both the amps and amps_share directories.
Install both Google Docs AMP files at the same time by using the apply_amps command:
- Linux: bin/apply_amps.sh
- Windows: bin\apply_amps.bat
The apply_amps command checks the version of Alfresco Content Services so that you install the relevant AMP package to the correct version.
- Start the server.
You are here
Installing Google Docs Integration
Sending feedback to the Alfresco documentation team