The deployment is built using a main template that also spins up sub-stacks that are defined in a number of nested templates, that include the stack configuration for Alfresco Content Services and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), file storage, and database. If you're a System administrator, ensure that data persistence, backups, log storage, and other system-level functions have been configured to meet your needs.
Since we need to use private (Enterprise-only) Docker images from Quay.io, you need credentials to be able to pull those images from Quay.io. Alfresco customers can request their credentials by logging a ticket at https://support.alfresco.com/.
Here is a summary of the steps required:
- Set up the prerequisites:
- Create a Public Hosted Zone.
- Create an SSL Certificate.
- Check the permissions for the IAM role/user.
- Prepare an S3 bucket for the CFN template deployment.
- Deploy Alfresco Content Services using the AWS Console.
- Alternatively, you can deploy Alfresco Content Services using the AWS Cli.
- Check the status of your deployment.
- Administration and REST APIs: http://$EXTERNALHOST/alfresco
- Share: http://$EXTERNALHOST/share
See the Alfresco/acs-deployment-aws GitHub project documentation for the prerequisites and detailed setup: