Provides a client-facing API for interacting with workflows and tasks.
||The Activiti workflow engine is built into Alfresco Community Edition. You can create and manage workflows directly from
your Dashboard. Of course, with the WorkflowService, you can create and manage these
workflows programmatically. The default workflows out-of-the-box are:
- New Task
- Assign a new task to yourself or a colleague
- Review and approve (group review)
- Assign a review task to a group
- Review and Approve (one or more reviewers)
- Assign a review task to multiple reviewers
- Review and Approve (pooled review)
- Assign a review task to multiple reviewers, who can take ownership of the
- Review and Approve (single reviewer)
- Assign a review task to a single reviewer
|Deployment - App Server
||Deploy as AMP or Simple Module (JAR) package.
|Deployment - SDK Project
||Use SDK archetypes to produce AMP or Simple Module.
||Java API Documentation
||An extensive example of using the Workflow API is provided in the Alfresco