- Tap Content Services.
- Enter your address for Connect to. This is the URL for Alfresco Content Services. It may look something like example.alfresco.com.
- Activate HTTPS if you access your account with a URL that starts with https://. If you copy and paste in the URL then the app will select whether HTTPS is required or not.
- Review the advanced settings and tap Next. If you need to change them see Alfresco FAQs.
(Optional) If you are using SSO enter your Realm and
Client ID and tap Next. Use the default
values here unless your administrator gives you other details.
Note: After tapping Next you will be asked to sign in with your normal company credentials or you will be asked to enter your Content URL which is your Alfresco Content Services URL, and to enter a Description. You will then tap Next and be asked to sign in with your normal company credentials. If you have any problems signing in contact your systems administrator.
- Sign in with your credentials.
- Once logged in you can change the description if you want to.
- The Advanced settings are completed for you by default. If you need to change them then see Alfresco FAQs.
If you have multiple accounts set up then:
- is the currently selected account
- is another account. Tap to switch to this account.
To delete an account swipe left on it and tap Delete.