Start Alfresco Share and click
Admin Tools from the toolbar, and Content
Publishing > Channel Manager.
The Channel Manager section lists the channels that are configured for users to publish media.
Click New and the CloudFront channel
A Channel Authentication screen is displayed.
Enter your AWS credentials in the User Name and
Use your S3 access key in the User Name field, and your S3 secret key in the Password field.
A new channel is created.
You can edit the user groups and permissions (using the
Permissions option), or reauthorize with new credentials or delete
Additionally, if you click the icon for the channel you created, an Edit Channel window appears. From this window you can perform these actions:
- Edit the name of the channel
- S3 Bucket Name: define the Amazon S3 bucket that is used for the channel (mandatory field)
- S3 Path: define the Amazon S3 path
- S3 Region: define the Amazon S3 region
- Distribution Domain Name: define the preferred domain name for distribution