Perform these steps to install Alfresco Process Services Administrator application, activiti-admin.
- Install your web container.
These instructions use Tomcat as an example. However, you can use the same web container that was used for the Alfresco Process Services webapp.
- Install your database.
These instructions use MySQL as an example. You can use the same database instance that you created for the Alfresco Process Services webapp.
- Create a MySQL schema.
The default name is activitiadmin.
For example, in the MySQL utility:
create database activitiadmin CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin;
- Copy the activiti-admin WAR file into your web container.
The default application name is activiti-admin. To change this name, you must update the configuration to the correct context root.
For example, for Tomcat, copy the activiti-admin.war to the webapps folder.
- Edit the properties in the example activiti-admin.properties provided with the WAR file.
- Uncomment and modify JDBC details as necessary for your type of database and the schema to be used.
- Copy the activiti-admin.properties file onto the container classpath, for example the <Install>/tomcat/lib folder.