The main features of this archetype are:
- AMP packaging support for your projects.
- AMP dependency management in Maven.
- Installation of AMPs in an Alfresco or Share WAR.
- AMP Unit Testing support. Just run the standard mvn test and see your src/test/java Alfresco unit tests run. An sample Unit Test is provided in this archetype.
- Run embedded in Tomcat with an embedded H2 database for demo purposes, rapid application
development and integration testing. Attention: This is not a supported stack, so it should only be used for development purposes.
- Support for (remote) Junit and integration testing and Rapid Application Development. This uses spring-loaded. Project can easily be launched for this scenario using run.sh.
- Seamless IDE integration with Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA.