- In, Eclipse, select from the main menu.
- Click Next.
In the New Maven Project dialog, from the
Catalog menu select Alfresco Archetypes
This will cause a list of archetypes to be displayed in the dialog.
In the Filter box enter
The Share AMP, Alfresco All-in-One, and Alfresco AMP archetypes will be listed.
- Select the Share AMP archetype in the filtered list, then click Next.
- For groupId enter com.alfresco.tutorials.
- For the artifactId enter share-amp-project.
- Click Finish.
You now need to create a Maven run configuration.
- Right-click the project in the Package Explorer and select .
- Select Maven Build.
- Click the New launch configuration icon.
- In the name field enter a name such as "Share AMP".
- You now need to select the Base Directory. Click Browse Workspace... and navigate to the root of your Share AMP project.
- In the Goals field, enter integration-test.
- In the Profiles field enter amp-to-war.
- Now click the JRE tab, so you can enter some JVM options.
In the VM arguments box, enter some options to allocate more memory to
Alfresco, and also you will now use the path to Spring Loaded that you noted
down previously. The VM arguments box should contain the following (please
modify to reflect your own path to Spring Loaded):
-Xms1024m -Xmx4096m -XX:PermSize=1024m -javaagent:/Users/tbedford/Downloads/springloaded-1.2.0.RELEASE.jar -noverifyAttention: You need to change the path to Spring Loaded to reflect your system.
- Click Apply.
Click the Run button.
Your project will now run. After a while you will see INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8081"] displayed in the Console. This means that Share is running.
In order for Share to work correctly you need an Alfresco repository running
(on port 8080).
Attention: You can use the one that should still be running on port 8080 from the previous tutorial. If not, you can simply start one using the instructions in the latter part of that tutorial.
Once both servers have fully started you can point your web browser at
http://localhost:8081/share and log in using user name
admin, password admin.
You have created, built, and run a Share AMP archetype using Eclipse.