- Build a new sample project using the default settings (this will specify Community artifacts).
- Modify the values for the properties alfresco.groupId and alfresco.version to specify Enterprise artifacts.
- Add configuration to reference the Alfresco Private Repository.
- Build an all in one project that uses Alfresco Enterprise Edition.
In the maven_projects directory type the following
mvn archetype:generate -Dfilter=org.alfresco.maven.archetype:
- Select the All-in-One Archetype.
- Select the default archetype version number.
- For the groupId enter com.alfresco.tutorials.
- For the artifactId enter my-enterprise-project.
- Accept the default archetype version by pressing Enter.
Accept the default Alfresco version by pressing
The project will be built in the my-enterprise-project directory.
- Change into the my-enterprise-project project directory.
In the project directory type mvn install
This will build the project, downloading Enterprise artifacts from the Alfresco private repository as required, and run the project.
Once the application is running you can point your web browser at
You might need to wait some time before Alfresco has fully started. Look for the message: INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"], which indicates the server has started.
- Log into Share using the user name admin and password admin.
- Once logged into Share your dashboard is displayed. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Alfresco logo. This will display an information dialog.
Note that the version displayed is Alfresco Enterprise 5.0.0.
You have successfully completed all requirements to build and run Alfresco Enterprise using the Alfresco SDK.