These terms apply to all Alfresco technical and user documentation. Please be sure to read them in full prior to viewing, downloading or using any of our documentation. These terms may be updated from time to time, so be sure to check back for the latest version.
Information in Alfresco’s technical and user documentation is subject to change without notice. While Alfresco has used commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of this documentation, Alfresco assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or for damages resulting from the procedures provided. Furthermore, this documentation is supplied “as is” without guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, including without limitation, any warranty of fitness for a specific purpose.
All such documentation is Alfresco’s confidential information, and Alfresco reserves all right, title and interest in all such documentation. As applicable, the copyright statement above applies to the current version of the licensed program. However, these terms apply to any previous version of this documentation.
No part of any such documentation may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the express written permission of Alfresco.
The United States export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations of the U.S. Department of Commerce, and other applicable laws and regulations apply to the documentation which prohibit the export or re-export of content, products, services, and technology to certain countries and persons. You agree to comply with all export laws, regulations, and restrictions of the United States and any foreign agency or authority and assume sole responsibility for any such unauthorized exportation.
You may not use any of this documentation (in whole or in part) if you are a competitor of Alfresco, except with Alfresco’s prior written consent. In addition, you may not use the documentation for purposes of evaluating its functionality or for any other competitive purposes.
The trademarks, service marks, logos, or other intellectual property rights of Alfresco and others used in any documentation (“Trademarks”) are the property of Alfresco and their respective owners. The furnishing of any documentation (in whole or in part) does not give you license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property except as expressly provided in any written agreement from Alfresco. Our documentation may also contain references to third-party products and features that are used within the applicable Alfresco software programs. All third-party product names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Please see specific marks statements below:
- Amazon Aurora is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Amazon RDS is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- EMC Centera® is the registered trademark of EMC Corporation.
- Google Docs™ is the trademark of Google Inc.
- Java® is the registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Kofax Capture ® is the registered trademark of Kofax Limited.
- Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- MariaDB® is the registered trademark of MariaDB in the European Union and other regions.
- Microsoft Office® is the registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Microsoft Outlook® is the registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
If you need technical support for any Alfresco product or service and are a current Alfresco customer, contact Customer Support by email at email@example.com
If you have any other questions or inquiries, including comments or suggestions about our documentation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org