In your browser navigate to
Your modules and deployed modules will be displayed.
- Ensure that at least one module is deployed.
- Click on the deployed module and the Evaluator selector will appear to the right.
In the Evaluator list box select the
The evaluator properties will be displayed. In this case the config.approval.evaluator evaluator has the key apply. For this evaluator if the apply key is set to true the module will be processed. If, however the apply key is set to false the module will not be processed.
- Set the apply key to false.
- Click Update to register your changes.
- Click Apply Changes to have your changes saved to the database.
Now, in another tab, browse to your dashboard to see if the module is applied
You will see that the module is no longer processed.
- Now back in the Module Deployment tab set the evaluator apply key to true.
- Click Update.
- Click Apply Changes.
Navigate back to your dashboard tab and refresh.
You will now see that your module is applied again.
... <module> <id>Module (New Content)</id> <evaluator type="config.approval.evaluator"> <params> <apply>false</apply> </params> </evaluator> ...