Download the Smart Folders tutorial files from the
You can download a zip of the Smart Folders master directory here.
In Alfresco Share, select
Admin Tools and Model Manager.
The Model Manager page is displayed.
Click Import Model and browse to
smartfolders-master/tutorials in your Downloads directory to import
claims_example.zip, and click Import.
You'll see the claims_example model and namespace, with a status of Inactive.
Select Actions and Activate to set the status
Click claims_example to see the Custom Types and Aspects that are defined for the model.
- Click Sites and Create Site. Create a new site called Smart Folders, and Save.
- Select Document Library and create a new folder for the tutorial called Smart Folders Tutorial.
In the Smart Folders Tutorial folder, create a folder called
Claims Application, and sub folders called
Claims and Policies. You should see this
- Smart Folders Tutorial/Claims Application
- Smart Folders Tutorial/Claims Application/Claims
- Smart Folders Tutorial/Claims Application/Policies