Upload the addAspect_claimsFolder.js file from
smartfolders-master/tutorials in your Downloads directory to the
Repository/Data Dictionary/Scripts directory in Alfresco Content Services.
This file provides additional function that is not available in the standard aspect and property settings.
Click the site Document Library and drill down to the
Smart Folders Tutorial/Claims Application folder.
It's important that you create the rule for the Claims folder so that all sub folders will have the aspect that marks them as a claim.
- Click the Claims folder and from the menu, click More then Manage Rules, and Create Rules.
Give the rule a name (Add Claims Folder aspect) and a description (Adds
clex:claimFolder aspect and converts folder to a claim structure). Use the following
options for the remaining fields:
Note: Make sure that these options are not selected:
- Select Define Rule When: and Items are created or enter this folder
- Check If all criteria are met: and select Content of type or sub-type is folder
- Select Perform Action: and Execute script, and select the addAspect_claimsFolder.js file
- Rule applies to subfolders
- Run rule in background
- When you are done, click Create.