- System Summary: Viewing the System Summary
- Email Services:
- Repository Services:
Note: Use Repository Services to manage individual repository servers. This function not be accessed through a load balancer.
- Activities Feed: Configuring the Activities Feed
- Repository Server Clustering: Managing members of a cluster
- Index Server Sharding: Configuring Search Services sharding using the Admin Console
- Process Engines: Enabling workflow process engines
- Replication Service: Enabling the Replication Service
- Search Service: Configuring Search Services using Admin Console
- Subscription Service: Enabling the Subscription Service
- Transformation Services: Changing the OOoJodconverter subsystems
- Support Tools:
- Directory Management: Managing authentication directories
- Virtual File Systems:
You can use the Admin Console as your main tool to help you manage your production environment. It is a simple alternative to using a JMX console, or manually setting properties in the alfresco-global.properties file.
The settings that you choose in the Admin Console take precedence over any setting that you add in the alfresco-global.properties file.