You have successfully installed and configured Alfresco Content Services in a distributed/clustered environment. Now you can make sure that the features and customizations you have added are operational.
- Check that the application server is running.
- Can you login using your user name and password. See Signing in.
- Check that various components are communicating with each other.
- For a clustered installation, check if one node is down, check if the request is forwarded to the next available node.
- Check if clustering is working properly by running the cluster validation tool in the Admin Console.
- Check if you are using a clustering-enabled license.
- Change the cluster-related properties in the alfresco-global.properties file, and check if all the nodes are up and running.