- In the library find the content you want to tag.
Hover your cursor over a tag to display the tag icon, or if the content
has no tags hover your cursor over the label No Tags.
Tip: In some views this option isn't available or you'll need to click the information icon.
- Click .
Create and manage the tags:
- Create a new tag: Type the tag name; it can be one or more words. Press ENTER.Tip: A list of possible matches might appear as you type. These are tags already used in this site. You can select a tag from this list to add it.
- Edit an existing tag: Click a tag to enter editing mode. Change the tag name and press ENTER.
- Remove a tag: Click the X to the right of a tag to remove it.
- Create a new tag: Type the tag name; it can be one or more words. Press ENTER.
- Click Save.
You can also search for content using tags as the search term.