- Open the Admin Console.
- In the Support Tools section, click Node Browser. You see the Node Browser Console page.
In the Store section, select the store of interest:
Each store is an area of the repository and within each store, the nodes of that store are organized hierarchically. The node displayed is the root node of the selected store.
Click Root List.
The Node Browser page displays details of the properties, aspects, children, parents, associations, source associations, and permissions for the selected node.
Search the selected store, as needed:
- Select the search type: noderef, fts-alfresco, lucene, xpath, selectnodes, cmis-strict, cmis-alfresco, db-afts, db-cmis.
- Enter the search criteria in the field provided.
- Click Execute.
Using the Node Browser in Share Admin Tools
Click Admin Tools, and then click Node
By default, the search criteria PATH:"/" is shown in the Node Browser field for the workspace://SpacesStore repository store. Each store is an area of the repository. The nodes contained within each store are organized hierarchically. The node displayed is the root node of the selected store.
The default search type is set to fts-alfresco. For most administrative tasks, you can use the default search type.
See Alfresco Full Text Search reference for more detail.
- Enter your search criteria in the Note Browser field.
- Click Search.
Click the link in the Reference column to browse the
The details of the properties, aspects, children, parents, associations, source associations, and permissions are displayed for the node.
- Click Back to Search to browse another node.