- Support for Azure Blob Storage for on-premises installation of Alfresco Content Services
- Support for hot and cool access tiers (based on storage account)
- Based on the latest Azure SDK for Java (https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-java)
- Storage path approach optimized for high-throughput reads and writes
- Configurable retries and timeouts for large file uploads and downloads
The following diagram shows a simple representation of how Alfresco Content Services and the Azure Connector interact with Azure resources. The storage account has a Blob container, which in turn contains Blobs. The naming convention is flat and only consists of the content UUID which follows Microsoft's recommendations. See Naming and Referencing Containers, Blobs, and Metadata for more details.