For advanced configuration, you can also extend or override the Spring bean definitions that control the Alfresco Community Edition Java classes.
- The <extension> directory contains the configuration files for extending Alfresco Community Edition.
- The <web-extension> directory contains the configuration files for extending Alfresco Share.
Browse to the <extension> directory. For example, for
- (Windows) C:\Alfresco\tomcat\shared\classes\alfresco\extension
- (Linux) tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension
Each file has a copy with a .sample extension.
- Open the configuration file with the .sample extension.
- Add your configurations to the file.
- Save the file without the .sample extension.