You can upload content from your computer to update a file.
Find the file you want to update.
Note: The I'm Editing view shows the files locked by you for editing.
- Hover over the file and click More then Upload New Version.
- Click Select files to upload on the Update File dialog box.
- Find and select the file that you want to upload from your computer.
- Indicate if the revision is minor or major.
- In the Comments box, add any information that is relevant to the update.
- Click Upload.
When the progress bar shows that the upload is complete, click
Updating a locked file unlocks it and removes it from the I'm Editing view.