- Alfresco Content Services 6.2.2
running with Alfresco Transform Service
- See Alfresco Supported Platforms for more information.
- Make sure that you've tested your deployment with non-AI transforms and everything is working.
- A Quay.io account is needed to pull Docker images that are needed for Intelligence Services.
- An AWS account so that you can configure the Amazon AI services
- Follow the guides in Setting up services in AWS
- Amazon Comprehend supports the following regions. For cost information, see Amazon Comprehend Pricing.
- Amazon Rekognition supports the following regions. For cost information, see Amazon Rekognition Pricing.
- Amazon Textract supports the following regions. For cost information, see Amazon Textract Pricing.
You'll need to create a separate S3 bucket to use with the Amazon AI Services. It also needs to be in a common region that's supported by all the Amazon AI Services that you intend to use.
If you have an existing deployment that uses Alfresco Content Connector for AWS S3, it is recommended that you create a separate S3 bucket to use with Intelligence Services.