You require one of each of the following components:
- FFmpeg 2.5.4 from the command line for video transformations. See FFmpeg for information on how to download and use FFmpeg. Make sure that your FFmpeg installation has support for H.264 and AAC codecs. If FFmpeg is not available locally, Media Management functionality is reduced.
- ExifTool 9.76 from the command line for full IPTC metadata extraction. See ExifTool for information about how to download and use ExifTool.
- Apache ActiveMQ 5.13 or later. This is shipped in the Media Management distribution zip, but you can use an existing instance if required.
- ImageMagick 6.8.6-6 for image manipulation. See Installing ImageMagick for more information about installing ImageMagick.
Alfresco Content Services 5.2.x. See Alfresco Supported Platforms for more information.
Remote transformation services (optional)
- Brightcove Zencoder. See Zencoder and Configuring the Zencoder content transformer for more information.
- AWS Elastic Transcoder. See AWS and Configuring the Elastic Transcoder content transformer for more information.