|alfresco-rm-server-2.3.x.amp||Contains the additional Records Management functionality that is applied to an existing Alfresco installation.|
|alfresco-rm-share-2.3.x.amp||Contains the additional Records Management functionality that is applied to an existing Alfresco Share installation.|
Browse to the Support Portal and download the Records Management AMP zip which contains the
- Change into the root of the Alfresco installation directory. Directories specified in the following procedures are relative to this directory.
- Move the alfresco-rm-server-2.3.x.amp file to the amps directory.
- Move the alfresco-rm-share-2.3.x.amp file to the amps_share directory.
- Stop the Alfresco server.
- Delete the tomcat\webapps\alfresco and tomcat\webapps\share folders in the Alfresco installation directory.
Change into the Alfresco .\bin directory.
This is where the Module Management Tool (MMT) is located.
Run the following command to install the core Records Management component:
java -jar alfresco-mmt.jar install ..\amps\alfresco-rm-server-<version>.amp ..\tomcat\webapps\alfresco.warNote: You will need to replace alfresco-rm-server-<version>.amp with the version of the specific AMP file you downloaded.
Run the following command to install the Records Management Share UI component:
java -jar alfresco-mmt.jar install ..\amps_share\alfresco-rm-share-<version>.amp ..\tomcat\webapps\share.warNote: You will need to replace alfresco-rm-share-<version>.amp with the version of the specific AMP file you downloaded.
- Start the Alfresco server.
Start Alfresco Share by browsing to:
At this point, the required Records Management module is installed, and your next step is to create a Records Management site.