- Go to the Alfresco Support Portal.
- Download the alfresco-s3-connector-3.1.x.amp file.
- Use the Module Management Tool (MMT) to install the AMP into the repository WAR (alfresco.war).
Check that the configuration is
set up correctly for your environment.
- Starting from version 3.1, the S3 Connector has the deleted content store disabled by default, since this feature is already present in Amazon's S3 service. For details on how to re-enable it, see S3 Connector deleted content store.
- Start Alfresco Content Services.