Apply the license via the Alfresco Share user interface
- Open the SAP Connector Administration Console.
- Navigate to Admin Tools (requires Administrator permission) and then click menu SAP Integration.
- In the License Information section click Choose Files.
- Select file sapContentConnector.l4j , and then
click Upload. Note: The new license is applied immediately. No restart of Alfresco Content Services required.
An existing license file is backed up, renamed with the current time stamp, and remain on the file system (for example: sapContentConnectorYYYY-mm-dd_hh:mm:ss.l4j).
Apply the license via the file system
- Open the file alfresco-global.properties and search for the key dir.license.external. Note this value as you'll need it next.
- Navigate to the folder provided in the property value.
- Copy the license file sapContentConnector.l4j into that folder.
- Restart the Alfresco Content Services application server.