- Open the FireFox Certificate Manager by selecting Tools > Options > Advanced > Encryption > View Certificates > Your Certificates.
- Import the browser keystore browser.p12 that is located in your WEB_INF/classes/alfresco/keystore directory.
Enter the password alfresco.
A window displays showing that the key store has been imported successfully. The Certificate Manager now contains the imported key store with the Alfresco repository certificate under the Your Certificates tab.
- Close the Certificate Manager by clicking OK.
In the browser, navigate to a Solr URL.
For example, use the URL https://localhost:8443/solr.
The browser displays an error message window to indicate that the connection is untrusted. This is due to the Alfresco certificate not being tied to the server IP address. In this case, view the certificate and confirm that it is signed by the Alfresco Certificate Authority.
- Expand I understand the risks.
- Select Add Exception.
This displays the certificate.
- Confirm that the certificate was issued by Alfresco Certificate Authority, and then confirm the Security Exception.
- Admin alfresco (workspace core for live content)
- Admin archive (workspace core for archive content)