Use the Advanced Space Wizard to create a forum space.
A forum space contains forums. It can also contain other forum spaces.
Navigate to the space where you want to create a forum
The space header displays the name and details of the space in which the forum space will be created.
- In the Create menu, click Advanced Space Wizard.
- In Step One, Starting Space, select the option From scratch and click Next.
- In Step Two, Space Options, select Forum Space and click Next.
- In Step Three, Space Details, type the relevant information in the Name, Title, and Description boxes. Click Next.
- In Step Four, Summary, check that all information entered is correct and click Finish.