The external subsystem supports a number of properties.
- A Boolean property that when true indicates that this subsystem is
active and will trust remote user names asserted to it by the
- A comma separated list of user names who should be considered
administrators by default.
- The name of the remote user that should be considered the proxy user. Requests made by
this user will be made under the identity of the user named in the HTTP Header indicated
by the external.authentication.proxyHeader property. If not set, then the
HTTP Header indicated by the external.authentication.proxyHeader property
is always assumed to carry the user name.
The default setting for
, but this should only be specified if you are using
SSL. See External authentication and SSO
- The name of the HTTP header that carries the name of a proxied
user. The default is X-Alfresco-Remote-User, as used
- An optional regular expression to be used to extract a user ID
from the HTTP header. The portion of the header matched by the first
bracketed group in the regular expression will become the user name.
If not set (the default), then the entire header contents are assumed
to be the proxied user name.