The Identity Service (IDS) is responsible for centralizing identity-related capabilities for other Alfresco software.
- Configure user authentication between the Identity Service and a supported LDAP provider.
- Configure a supported SAML provider so that you can enjoy the benefits of Single Sign On (SSO) with an existing identity provider.
- An overview of the Identity Service architecture is within the Alfresco/alfresco-identity-service GitHub project documentation.
- How to deploy the Identity Service.
- Configuring an external user database or identity provider to work with the Identity Service.