Alfresco Intelligence Services is an add-on module that adds AI capabilities to Alfresco Content Services. It uses a number of Amazon AI Services (i.e. Amazon Comprehend, Amazon Rekognition, and Amazon Textract) as an additional AI Transform Engine. This documentation describes how to install, set up, and configure Intelligence Services.
Here’s a summary of the key capabilities introduced in 1.0:
- Amazon Comprehend support
- Amazon Rekognition support
- Amazon Textract support
- Enrichment of content metadata
- Content labeling and classification
- Easier access to insights from unstructured content
Important: The Intelligence Services module can be applied to Content Services 6.1 or later. See Supported platforms for more.
See Intelligence Services architecture for a general overview.