The Intelligence Services distribution zip file, called alfresco-ai-distribution-1.0.x.zip, includes all the files required to provide the Intelligence Services. Ensure that you have installed the required software and completed the AWS set up before installing Intelligence Services.
- Download the Intelligence Services distribution zip file.
Extract the alfresco-ai-distribution-1.0.x.zip
file into a system directory; for example, <installLocation>/.
In this directory you will see the following content:
- alfresco-ai-repo-1.0.x.amp: AMP to be applied to the Alfresco Content Services repository
- alfresco-ai-share-1.0.x.amp: AMP to be applied to Alfresco Share
- transformer-routes-with-ai.properties: custom Transform Router configuration properties
- app.extensions.json: custom extension file for Alfresco Digital Workspace
- Stop the Alfresco Content Services server.
Copy the provided AMP files to the Alfresco amps and
Copy the repository AMP file to the amps directory:
and copy the Share AMP file to the amps_share directory:
- Delete the tomcat/webapps/alfresco and tomcat/webapps/share folders in the Alfresco Content Services installation directory.
Navigate to the bin directory to run the Module Management Tool (MMT)
file to install the AMP files into the relevant WAR file:
For the Alfresco Content Services
java -jar <alfrescoInstallLocation>/bin/alfresco-mmt.jar install <installLocation>/amps-repository/alfresco-ai-repo-1.0.x.amp <installLocation>/tomcat/webapps/alfresco.war
For Alfresco Share:
java -jar <alfrescoInstallLocation>/bin/alfresco-mmt.jar install <installLocation>/amps-share/alfresco-ai-share-1.0.x.amp <installLocation>/tomcat/webapps/share.war
Check the output to ensure that the AMP files have installed successfully.
- For the Alfresco Content Services repository:
- Check that the configuration is set up correctly for your environment.
- Restart the Alfresco Content Services server.