- Alfresco Content Services version 6.1.1 or later.
- The Identity Service configured between Process Services and Alfresco Content Services.
- The properties are configured in activiti-identity-service.properties for SSO.
Configuring a repository:
- Sign into Process Services as an administrator.
- Navigate to .
- Add a new repository or edit an existing connection.
- Configure the following settings for the repository connection:
Setting Description Name A name for the repository connection. Alfresco tenant The tenant to create the repository under. Repository base URL The base URL of the repository instance to connect to. Share base URL The base URL of Share for the repository instance to connect to. Alfresco version The version of Alfresco Content Services to connect to. This must be version 6.1.1 or later to use SSO. Authentication type The authentication type of the connection. Select Identity Service authentication to use SSO.
After a repository connection has been configured to use SSO users need to authorize their Alfresco Content Services credentials for use by Process Services by doing the following:
- Sign into Process Services.
- Navigate to
- Select the Authorize button against the Alfresco Repository configured for SSO.
If a user's authorization token expires whilst they have Alfresco Content Services tasks assigned to them they will stay in a pending state until the user reauthorizes against the repository.