Once you’ve created a process, you can create an app and add the process to it, then publish the app.
- Click App Designer on your dashboard then click the Apps tab and select Create App.
- Give the app a name (for example “Expense Approval”) and a description, then click Create new app definition.
- Click Edit included models.
- Select the Expense approval model. The icon shows that you’ve selected it. Then click Close.
- Click Save then select the Publish? option and Save and close editor.
- Click to return to your dashboard.
Click + to add a new app then select the Expense Approval app and click
The Expense Approval app is added to your dashboard.
Next step: Use your first process app