Follow these steps to install the Share Connector:
- Install Alfresco Process Services using the installer.
- Verify the database configuration. By default, the demo H2 database is used, therefore you might
want to configure Process Services to use the
same database as your Alfresco Content Services
Typically, you should create a new database schema for Process Services to use, and then configure it as described in Database configuration.
- Make sure your Process Services app has
a license installed. You can add a license file manually to the
Tomcat/lib directory, or load it through the user
To load a license file from the UI, see Uploading a license from the Landing Page Make sure you sign out from Process Services and stop the server.
- To use the same demo LDAP server, copy the following file from
activiti-share-connector.zip into its corresponding folder
in the Process Services
<zip>/activiti/tomcat/lib/activiti-ldap.properties_ to _<activiti-dir>/tomcat/lib
- Uncomment or add the following lines at the bottom of the
tomcat/lib/activiti-app.properties file inside the
# Enable the Alfresco Share Connector app app.review-workflows.enabled=true