- A valid license for SAP Connector.
- Both systems, Alfresco Content Services and SAP, must be available in the same network, or connected through a VPN.
- Access to the SAP Support Portal to download the native libraries of the SAP Java Connector for your current system architecture.
- SAP ECC 6.0 (or up to latest) with at least SAP GUI 7.30
- SAP S/4HANA (build 1809 or up to latest) with at least SAP GUI 7.50
- SAP dialog user who is able to:
- Create new SAP Content Repositories (transaction OAC0)
- Create related ArchiveLink customization as described in the SAP Implementation Guide (available via transaction SPRO)
- Test the ArchiveLink interface in any related module (for example, transaction FB03 for Finance)
- SAP system user who is able to:
- Invoke BAPIs (ABAP function modules via RFC connection)
SAP Java Connector (JCo): JCo 3.1.x must be installed
- Alfresco Content Services 5.2.1 or later
- Alfresco server system architecture must be one of the following (for these
architectures, SAP offers native Java Connector versions):
- Linux 64bit x86
- Windows 64bit x86
- Windows 64bit Itanium
- Linux 64bit Itanium
- Linux IBM eServer z Series 64bit
- Linux IBM PowerPC processors 64bit BE and LE
- HP-UX 64bit PA-RISC
- HP-UX 64bit Itanium
- IBM AIX 64bit
- IBM z/OS 64bit
- IBM i 64bit
- Sun OS 64bit SPARC
- Sun OS 64bit x86
- Mac OS X (for Intel) 64bit x86
- Firewall does not block HTTP traffic on port 80 / 8080 / 8082.
- Access to the Alfresco Content Services server
with admin privileges to:
- Apply the SAP Connector AMP files
- Edit alfresco-gobal.properties file
- Stop/start the application server
- Alfresco user with admin permissions.
See Alfresco Supported Platforms for the current support status in previous Alfresco Content Services versions.