Configure Outlook settings in Alfresco Share using the Share Admin Tools menu, in Microsoft Outlook using the Alfresco Client toolbar, or by editing configuration files directly.
- Metadata Settings: custom metadata and list view settings
- Search Settings: custom simple and advanced search settings
- Integration Settings: server and client setup, upload restrictions and email settings
- Access Tokens: view and remove active users
- Licenses: view and register server and client licenses
- System Info: view version, license, server and installed module information
http://localhost:8080/share/page/console/admin-console/mail-customization-configwhere localhost:8080 is your Alfresco server and port number.
On the Microsoft Outlook toolbar, there is an Alfresco Client tab, with the following entries:
- Configure: client configuration and license
- Language: client display language
- Show Sidebar: show the Alfresco repository window
- Message Details: displays details of a selected archived email
- Help: Link to Alfresco Outlook Client documentation
- Info: version and copyright information